Remote support is free of charge to clients with a current equipment maintenance plan who have opted for our connectivity support package. Below is a description of why we advise clients to opt for connectivity support.
Issues logged recently which have been resolved free of charge with Connectivity support option:
- BT have replaced my router and now we cannot scan
- We have just bought new laptops, can Copylogic configure the laptops to print and receive scans
- Our internet provider has changed and now we cannot print or scan
- We have moved offices and need print and scan set back up
- The cabling to the printer was damaged
- The driver on my PC does not allow me to print double sided, but I used to be able to
- I turned my PC on today and now I cannot print, but could on Friday
- The firmware on my printer needs to be updated to work with our new server or software
- I have a new employee and would like the multifunctional photocopier to store their email address for scanning
- All the contacts held in the address book of the multifunctional photocopier need updating
- I cannot send or receive faxes today
A modern multi functional photocopier needs to have a consistent connection to your IT network including your (pc / server / cabling / router) to print and scan reliably. With connectivity support we will update / diagnose, the printer driver configuration, the scanner configuration or e-mail / SMB or FTP server configuration, we will also install / reinstall printer drivers / reinstall software / and upgrade firmware.